Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Songs of The Day

Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder):  I like the slow feel to this tune - very relaxing.  The build to it is very sweet as well, you can really feel the emotion.  Great strings part, very full, very rich.  I like the simplicity to their tracks thus far, their short and to the point.  Good track.


I'm Waiting For the Day:  From the start, you know this is a much happier feel than the previous tune.  I dig the up feel to it, but they also know when to bring it down, which is good.  Good build-up into the second verse.  I dig how full the sound is on all of the tracks - there's so much going on, but in a completely organized way.  Cool.

Let's Go Away For Awhile:  Ooo, an instrumental tune!  I can get down with that.  This is my favorite song of the day.  The flow is just too too good.  These guys are very good with their crescendos/decrescendos, and I like it!  Definitely listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment