Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Songs of The Day

Kneil (Live):  Short song.  Can kind of understand what they're saying.  Something about "buckets" and then random drum stuff and more feedback.  Confused.

Gore in Crown (Live):  This is live "Gore in Rut," but it doesn't sound nearly as cool.  I don't think I would have enjoyed watching/listening this album live.

Carriage (Live):  High fucking note, which does not mix well with the crazy feedback going on.  This is not pleasant to my ears.  Goes on for way to long.  Takes way too long to calm down.  So random.  I did not like this at all.

The Mausker (Live):  I just wish this didn't sound so sloppy.  That's my problem.  They're not tight and I like tight grooves.  It sounds like they have no sense of time.  This chicks voice freaks me out.  I am not into this either.


Gold on Black (Live):  This is self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment