Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week 65: Stevie Wonder

I think the time has come for me to review some Stevie Wonder.  He is by far one of my favorite musicians, but I haven't listened to enough of his albums in full.  Stevie is one of the most influential artists of all time, and has definitely played an integral part of my musical growing up.  I know a good portion of his music, but the majority of that knowledge is made up of singles and not full albums - with the exception of Innervisions, which is one of my favorite albums of all time - and I think it's time I add some more to my repertoire.  My parents were talking about this album the other day, and when looking at it, I can't say I know the majority of the songs by name, so I'm excited to expand my Wonder knowledge.  And I got my new Bose headphones to jam on...oh this is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment