Sunday, February 10, 2013

Final Grade: A-

I am so happy that I finally got off my ass and listened to this EP.  Emily King has become one of my new favorites.  I like every song on this album, there's not a bad apple in the bunch.  "No More Room" is definitely my favorite song in a minute - it's been on repeat all week.  "Ever After," and "Sides" are my least favorite, but they're still overall solid tracks, I just don't like them as much as the others.  Being so short, it's so easy to listen to this album a couple times in a row, no problem.  Big ups to Jeremy Most for producing all of this, because the production of this EP is really on point.  Loved the subtle strings throughout it, they really helped fill out the sound.  I'm definitely gonna have to check out this lady live, I hear she's fantastic, and I'm all about singers who can still bring it live.  I'm mad I was so late on this album, but better late than never!  Seven is definitely gonna get recommended to everyone who talks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment