Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 80: Mumford & Sons

What up, week 80??? Shoulda seen you a while ago, but that's besides the point.  So, I wasn't planning on doing Mumford & Sons this week, but we watched a video of them in class yesterday, and I dug it, and seeing as they just won the Grammy for Best New Album, it only seemed appropriate.  I've been hearing about these dudes all over the place, but I hadn't given them a listen prior to seeing the video yesterday, and I liked what I heard and saw, so I figured now was a better time than ever.  I dig the look they've got going on with the 4 dudes that all sing and play instruments - it's a nice collective.  People have been freaking out about them left and right, so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment