Friday, November 22, 2013

Final Grade: C (maybe even a C-)

Man...this album sucks.  It sucks so much that it I only had 1 more day of songs left and put it off for a month and a half.  Anyone who knows me knows that I loooooove me some JT, and have since I was 6 years old, but baby... baby... why?  While Pt 1 wasn't his best album, it was still pretty dope, whereas this one is essentially all of the cuts that didn't make Pt 1.  There's a reason they didn't make the cut, because they're lame.  There are literally 2 songs I like on this album - "Take Back the Night," and "Drink You Away."  "Cabaret" has a super dope beat, but the lyrics are dumb as fuck.  "True Blood"  what a dumb fucking song.  I don't even want to get too much deeper into why this album is so dumb, because it just makes me so mad that my love (no pun intended) would do me so wrong like this.  Just oh so wrong.  Bad, JT, bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment