Tuesday, March 17, 2015

!!WEEK 100!! KENDRICK LAMAR

So, after week 99 (Beck), I was waiting to choose the perfect final album, and boom, Kendrick drops his 2nd studio record just in time!  I wish it hadn't been leaked and subsequently released early, becuase now I have to blog on the road, but whatever, he's worth it.  good kid, m.A.A.d city is not only one of my favorite rap/hip-hop albums, but it's one of my favorite albums PERIOD, so I have been anticipating the follow up like crazy since then.  Normally, I don't listen to the records before I review them, but I definitely had to break the rules for this one (also, there was no social media in Shanghai, so I couldn't blog about it anyway).  Couldn't have asked for a better way to end this blog.

*also, I usually post the "this week's album..." first, but I'm on my ipad and this format won't let me upload the album cover.  womp womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment